Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
Application Performance Monitoring (APM) Administrator
The Application Monitoring Administrator will be responsible for delivering and supporting monitoring solutions for customer business applications and infrastructure. This position involves the creation, deployment and support of the application and system instrumentation that Silex uses to provide application performance monitoring to customers. This role will work with the customer and Silex architects to gather monitoring requirements from stakeholders and deliver solutions.
- Coordinate between customer support and vendor development teams to ensure effective delivery of monitoring services to the customer
- Be part of a fast-paced post-sales delivery team with multiple, simultaneous project workloads & customer engaements
- Support the customer service delivery goals for operational availability and performance of the monitoring systems including monitoring solution upgrades/deployments, alert management, and configuration/release/change management
- Must have 3 or more years’ experience developing alerting and application dashboards using industry-standard Application Performance Monitoring tools, such as Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, NewRelic, Datadog, etc.
- Experience with ticketing systems, preferably ServiceNow
- Software development experience a plus
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments for project delivery
- Strong understanding and exposure with both Windows and UNIX/Linux Systems
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal) Skills
- Self-driven individual, who is a continual learner, with good project management skills
- Solid understanding of large-scale applications, network architectures, monitoring and fault management
*Preferred that candidate live close to the Nashville, TN area, but not required*
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company
Job Type: Remote, Full-time or Contract